Thursday, 8 December 2011

My new android keyboard


In my earlier post I mentioned that I have been quite frustrated with my Samsung Galaxy S's default dictionary because there are many strange spelling of words in it. One fine day by pure chance, as I was browsing through the Android market, I found out about 'keyboard apps' (which I initially thought are just for changing keyboard layout and skin) which come along with dictionaries. I have now downloaded it's Pro version which is a paid app. :)

It is simply amazing how the advancement of hand-phones to smart-phones like iPhone and Androids open up a whole new market for apps developers and so much more options as well as convenience for its user.

~Dare to dream.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...